Lancôme Rénergie H.C.F. Triple Serum




Day 230 of 365

It’s been a while since I have used anything @lancomeofficial , but that changed this year with their  Rénergie H.C.F. Triple Serum. The H.C.F stands for Hyaluronic Acid, C+Niacinamide and Ferulic Acid.  It is supposed to help counter dark spots and signs of aging.  

The Hyaluronic Acid helps plump, hydrate, and smooth skin.  The C+Niacinamide helps reduce dark spots, brighten and smooths.  Finally Ferulic acid is an antioxidant and helps in protecting the skin.  

It can be used both in the AM and PM.   Pump twice , mix in you hand and press into the skin, neck and décolletage.  I used this time to massage my face either with my hands or jade roller for a minute or 2 (maybe more if I have time) before finishing the remainder of my routine.   

Boy does this serum pack a punch.   Immediately my skin felt hydrated and brighter. Over a few weeks my skin continued to feel hydrated, plump, radiant and looked and felt smoother. Just one con it is a bit pricey (I purchased it during the @sephora sale).  

This one is definitely being added to the list of favorites.  It’s available at several retailers.  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#lancome #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #dcwaledesi #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #beautybloggers #showyourskinsomelove💕 #lovetheskinyouarein❤️ #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #hairjunkie #skincarejunkie #junkiebeauty 

Comments

Popular Posts