Dior Prestige Le Micro-Serum De Rose Yeux



Day 261 of 365

It’s been a crazy few weeks and finally got a little breather today…actually slept in, folded laundry that has been haunting 👻 me for a while worked on a few blog posts and Netflixed.   Speaking of blogging  Have you of a small brand called @diorbeauty 😂….  I’m am positive you have.  As my quest continued to find a good eye team I chanced upon @dior Prestige Le Micro-Serum De Rose Yeux and I must say wow 🤩 .  

It’s made of Rose fruit and other yummy goodness and It comes with a built in applicator made of ceramic micro beads.  It combats puffiness, smooths, hydrates and brightens and I must say it does.  I feel a difference in the area around my eyes. 

To use I squeeze a little serum onto the applicator and gently apply it by gliding from corner to corner and around the eye area.  It helps with massaging the area which really helps me depuff (an issue I deal with). In the summer the applicator is also very cooling.  

Now comes the bad part it is a luxe product with a luxe price tag.  With that said it lasts a while and seeing results makes me want to add it to my favs. I need to restock but hopefully will find a good sale to do so.  

You can purchase it at many retailers and check it out for yourself.  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#diorbeauty #confessions #productjunkie #apieceofme #desiinfluencer #beautybloggers #luxebeauty #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #lovetheskinyouarein❤️ #showyourskinsomelove💕 #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #hairjunkie #skincarejunkie #junkiebeauty 

Comments

Popular Posts