Hair and Scalp Sunscreen




Day 251  of 365

September has been quite a month … πŸ˜–πŸ˜–.  Life has been topsy turvy and it will be a while before things settle down.  On the flip side I’m a few weeks away from another education milestone. (will share more another time). 

In the meantime let me ask you this do you use hair and scalp sunscreen?  I’m sure most said no or most said during beach vacays only.   Up until a few years ago I did not use scalp and hair sunscreen, then started using it on beach vacays only.  I think that was because I never found one I liked for daily use. 

We do a lot to protect our skin but forget the scalp.  Hair or no hair your scalp can be damaged by UV rays and get sun burned as well.  That damage can put you at risk for melanoma and it can negatively effect on the hair follicles. 

Best ways to help prevent that is wearing hats or scarfs, limiting exposure and/or using scalp sunscreen.  

In part 2 of the post I will bring to you my fav hair and scalp sunscreen. Stay tuned….

*** Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#hairsunscreen #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #browngirlbloggers #beautybloggers #desiblogger #browngirlbloggers #novamg #dcbloggers #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #lovetheskinyouarein❤️ #showyourskinsomeloveπŸ’• #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie #junkiebeauty 

Comments

Popular Posts