Laneige Cream Skin Refiner Mist



Day 128 of 365

Happy Mother’s Day & Happy Sunday.  Hope you all had an awesome day.   I wish there was one more day between Sunday and Monday but nevertheless, it’s times to plan for the upcoming week.  There is plenty to be done and accomplished and I’m ready to tackle it.  Oh and I really need to get back to filming reels 😫😫.  

But first things first …. Starting the week off with a product that did not work for me. @laneige_us Cream Skin Refiner Mist. It is supposed help hydrate and moisturize skin. It looks milky in the bottle and the mist is really really fine. 

So here is what happened.  The mist was so fine it was hard to even tell if there was any product on the face.  The second and biggest disappointment was it was not hydrating at all rather it made my face feel super dry.  It took a while for a skin to bounce back. One product I will not be trying again.  

I like several products from the brand but this one just did not work for me. 

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#mothersday #happysunday #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #beautybloggers #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #dcwaledesi #showyourskinsomelove💕 #lovetheskinyouarein❤️ #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #beautyjunkie #hairjunkie #skincarejunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts