Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray



Day 71  of 365 

Enjoying a snowy Saturday. Spent it cleaning, relaxing & organizing my products.  That gave me an 💡

Time for makeup setting spray miniseries. With spring & summer approaching I see myself reaching for makeup setting sprays more than cooler months.  When I put makeup on I want to ensure it will stay put.   Some setting sprays in this series are cult favorite & some are new to the party (at least my party 😂).  So let’s get started. 

First up the @Charlottetilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray. OMGeeee I love it.  It is free of oil and alcohol as well as long lasting. There disclaimer says 16 hours mine lasted 10 hours. I haven’t worn makeup for longer than than). 

It has ingredients like film-former polymers, Japanese Green tea & resin and the combination helps in long lasting breathable hold that keeps makeup in tact, keeps skin hydrated & blurs the pores.  

The spray serves both as a primer & setting spray but I will be honest I gave only used it for setting my makeup & was not disappointed.  Sometimes I dampen my makeup sponge & brush with it for extra hold.  

Depending on the event & the longevity I need, I use setting spray in multiple stages to ensure nothing moves.  I use it after applying my foundation, powder & then for the final touch.  This one sprays evenly without making me look like I splashed water on my face and dries quickly. 

As a result my face feels hydrated, skin breathes ( no sticky feels) & a perfect finishing step.  It’s available on @Charlette website or @Sephora. 

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#settingspray #charlottetilbury #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #beautybloggers #dcwaledesi #browngirlbloggers #novamag #dcbloggers #showyourskinsomelove💕 #lovetheskinyouarein #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie #skincarejunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts