111 Skin Antioxidant Energising Essence




Day 87 of 365

An essence has several benefits. The actives help hydrate, protect, repair and set a base for a skincare routine AM and/or PM.  Thanks to a beauty box subscription I got a chance to try @111skin Antioxidant Energising Essence.  

It contains Aloe to helps calm skin, Copper Chlorophyll to protect and Kelp to help repair and give the skin all sorts of goodness.  

I used it twice a day by taking a few drops in my hand and patting it gently into the skin.  My thoughts… it was very lightweight absorbed well into my skin and setting the canvas for my skincare routine and smelled amazing (not too strong or overpowering IMO).  My skin felt hydrated and smoother and especially refreshing after dermaplaning.   

The only con is the price tag it comes with depending on what you consider expensive.  You be the judge.  It can be purchased at several retail stores or directly via their website.  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#111skin #essence #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #beautybloggers #browngirlbloggers #novamag #dcbloggers #lovetheskinyouarein❤️ #showyourskinsomelove #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #dcwaledesi #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts