Kama Ayurveda Suvarna Haldi Chandan Brightening Face Mask




Day 4 of 365 

One of my new favorite mask is the @kamaayurveda Suvarna Haldi Chandan Brightening Face Mask.  I have mentioned before my love for Ayurvedic products. Let’s add one more to the list.   

This mask contains Haldi aka Turmeric which has purifying, antiseptic and antibacterial qualities. Chandan aka Sandalwood which helps reduce inflammation from acne, has anti-aging properties, soften and soothes the skin. It also has rose, orange, colloidal oatmeal, and Fuller’s earth.  

This combination makes for a perfect face mask.  The instructions say to make a paste using the powder and rose water if you have dry skin and lavender water for oily or sensitive skin) or you can use it water.  Since it winter I have used both plain water and rose water (@tammyfender Bulgarian Rose Water more about this coming soon). They also mention you can use  yogurt, milk, aloe or honey (I think I will try honey or aloe next). 

I applied the paste to damp cleansed skin and let it dry which took about 15-20 minutes. Once it was dry and crusty I splashed some warm water in my face and very gently massage in circular motions before rinsing it off.  I followed it up with my PM skincare.  

It always leaves my skin feeling brighter, plump , clean, and smooth.  It comes in powder form and a metal tin and smells so so good and nostalgic …. I used to mix similar ingredients to make our own DIY masks. 

You can purchase it  and other great products on their website https://www.kamaayurveda.com

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#kamaayurveda #facemask #tammyfenderholisticskincare #apieceofme #confessions #desiinfluencer #beautybloggers #novamag #dcbloggers #browngirlbloggers #dcwaledesi #l#showyourskinsomelove💕 #lovetheskinyouarein❤️ #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproducttester #lifeofaproductjunkie #ilovewhatido♥️ #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie #beautyjunkie

Comments

Popular Posts