Natasha Denona Transformatte Pore Vanishing Matte Foundation




I love @natashadenona Eyeshadows so when I received the Transformatte Pore Vanishing Matte Foundation I was super excited to try it. 

It is a full coverage foundation for oily and combination skin which is supposed to blur away the pores making the skin look smooth.  

I really wanted it to work but the first glance color was not right for me ( no worries as it came as a part of a subscription box so they can be off sometimes).  Nevertheless I still tried it and first thing it is runny consistency even though I shook it as per directions.  Second, it was more light to medium coverage.  Third, it didn’t blend well and felt like it just sat on top of my skin.  I even tried it with primer but that didn’t help.  So sadly this one was a big NO for me.  

I think for now I will stick to just the eyeshadows.  If you like to try it it’s available @sephora … Hope you have better luck than I did.  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#natashadenona #foundation #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #beautybloggers #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #showyourskinsomelove #lovetheskinyouarein #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproducttester #lifeofaproductjunkie #ilovewhatido❤️ #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts