K18 Leave-in Molecule Repair Hair Mask




Do you have damaged hair due to bleaching, coloring, heat & or other chemical processing? If you said yes let me intoduce you to @k18hair Leave-in Molecule Repair Hair Mask.   

I love hair masks of all kinds like deep conditioners, oil masks or leave in treatments that can sometimes can be a hit or miss. But K18 has got it right.  This 4 minutes leave in treatment is helps in repairing the weak & damaged Keratin chains within our hair strands with the K18 Peptide. It helps in bringing hair back to life stronger, smoother, softer, shinier & bouncier.  

Directions say to shampoo hair but do not apply conditioner.  Towel dry & start by applying one pump & build from there. The amount you use will depend on hair length & thickness.  After applying root to tip, leave it on for 4 minutes prior to styling.

There are some FYIs

If you use lots of products in your hair make sure you get rid of all buildup with a clarifying shampoo. 

Definitely wait 4 minutes letting the product activate prior to next step (I normally apply the mask & then let me hair be till I do my skincare). After 4 minutes I apply a bit of styling oil, gently brush my hair I let it air dry.  

When starting out use it each time for at least 4-6 shampoos, then you can space out usage to every 3-4 washes.  (I used it for 6 washes & then every 3). 

REMEMBER it’s a leave in so don’t rinse it out.  

I’ve been using it for a while & since my hair is short & I use only two pumps.  My curly hair is happy, healthy, shiny & feels stronger.

You can purchase it on their website https://www.k18hair.com.  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#k18hair #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #beautybloggers #dcbloggers #browngirlbloggers #novamag #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #lovetheskinyouarein #showyourskinsomelove❤ #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #hairjunkie #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts