Wow Dream Coat




Another “WOW” hair product that helps with frizz is the @colorwowhair Dream Coat Supernatural Spray and Frizz treatment.  

It’s like a mini keratin treatment for your hair that helps in smoothing, frizz control and adding shine to hair.  This is my go to for when I blow dry my hair straight for a more polished look.  

This works on damp hair and needs heat.  I spray it onto damp hair ( in sections). Using a round brush I blow dry my hair and the results are great smooth, shiny and less frizzy hair.    

Overall I like the product but there are a couple of things:

* They say It usually lasts 3-4 shampoos so you don’t need to use it every time you wash your hair.  For me it’s about 2 washes.   
* I find that if I use other products with it it does not work as well so when blow drying and don’t use other products.  So after washing this one is usually a one and done for me.   
* My only con would it’s spray design.  It has broken or stopped working for me before so that happened. 

Everyone’s hair is different so results may vary.  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#colorwowhair #dreamcoat #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #beautybloggers #browngirlbloggers #novamag #dcbloggers  #lovetheakinyouarein #showyourskinsomelove💕 #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #hairjunkie #skincarejunkie #myhairmyway 

Comments

Popular Posts