The Hair Kitchen No. 8 Intensive Hair Oil




Happy Saturday!!! After days of stifling heat it is a beautiful day outside.  In keeping with the ongoing hair theme next let’s talk about a hair oil .  I think I’ve mentioned I love for hair oils from treatments to finishing touches to everything in between. 

I few weeks back I introduced you to the @thehairkitchen_ kitchen and brought to you No 3 Curl Refreshing Spray and today I bring to you No.8 Intensive Herbal Hair Oil. 

This has olive, castor, carrot, tamanu neem, mustard seed and essential oils.  It’s infused with lavender, rosemary, calendula flower and fenugreek.  Most of these items can be found in a south Asian household 😊😊. 

It helps me with hydration and tackling dandruff and hair fall.  I take a few drops and massage it into my scalp either overnight or a few hours before washing it.  If my scalp is extra dry I massage a few drops every other day to keep it hydrated. 

I know it’s an oil but after application I don’t feel my hair is super greasy (unless I apply a lot) and my scalp soaks up all the goodness. 

They restock offen but sell out fast.  The first time I ordered 1 bottle but learned fast and got 2 after that.  My one wish was they made bigger size available. 

Follow them on Instagram @thehairkitchen_ for restock info and you can purchase from their website. 

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#thehairkitchen #herbalhairoil #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #beautybloggers #browngirlbloggers #novamag #dcbloggers #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #lovetheskinyouarein❤️ #showyourskinsomelove💕 #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #hairjunkie #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie

Comments

Popular Posts