Urban Decay Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette





Happy Saturday!! Let’s talk makeup….didn’t use a lot of it last year. Most of what was around was old and expired including eyeshadows. Now full disclaimer, I have been known to use my eyeshadows way past their expiration but to my defense I do disinfect them between uses.  With that said I decided to replace them during the last @sephora sale event.  

Over the next few posts I will bring to you some of my favs.   First up @urbandecaycosmetics Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette. It’s has mattes, shimmery and glittery neutrals and purple colors. I love purples and plum shades so this palette. The colors are vibrant, blend well for me and complement my brown eyes.  

My one caveat I have oily lids so have to use a primer to make the colors last and stay put. One of my favs when it comes to eyeshadow primer is the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (shocking right 😂).  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#urbandecaycosmetics #eyeshadowpalette #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #beautybloggers #browngirlbloggers #novamag #dcbloggers #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #showyourskinsomelove #lovetheskinyourein #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproducttester #lifeofaproductjunkie #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts