Augustinus Bader The Cream




Have you heard of @augustinusbader ?  This is a fairly new lux brand for me and it did not disappoint.   They have 2 moisturizer options, The Cream & The Rich Cream, I went with the former. 

It’s a lightweight moisturizer with TFC8 technology, vitamins, antioxidants, aloe and amino acids.  It helps in cell renewal, helps in hydrating, reduce fine lines and hyperpigmentation, reduces redness and has a calming effect on the skin.  Skin appears more plump, smooth and radiant. The Cream is ideal for combination and oily skin and the Rich Cream is good for dry to normal skin.  

I take two pumps and massage it into my face, neck and décolletage.  I like using it with my jade roller or @myskinbuddy.   I primarily used it as part of my PM routine.  Now for the lux part it ranges from $85 to $265 (ouch).  

It’s definitely a great product and at the price point it may not be for everyone. There are other less pricier options out there.  I’m hopefully they have some legit sales during the year, so I can purchase this awesomeness without breaking the bank or making wallet weep.  

Guess what to my happy surprise @augustinusbader is available at @sephora and it’s a perfect time to purchase with there spring sale going on.  (USE CODE: OMGSPRING) don’t wait long it end in 4/19.  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#augustinusbader #moisturizer #luxskincare #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #beautybloggers #showyourskinsomelove #lovetheskinyouarein #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproducttester #lifeofaproductjunkie #ilovewhatido❤️ #skincarejunkie #beautyjunkie #hairjunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts