111skin Vitamin C Brightening Booster




Disclaimer the product in today’s post was part of the monthly box subscription.   Say hello to @111skin Vitamin C Brightening Booster.  

Vitamin C is important to skincare.  It’s an antioxidant that help brighten the skin, help fight age spots, hyperpigmentation, discoloration, and evens skin tone.   So all in all Vitamin C helps with smoother, brighter and radiant skin and this product does just that.  

Application: it’s part of my AM routine.  I apply about 2 drops and press it into my cleansed and toned skin.  I let it absorb and the. Apply moisturizer and sunscreen. (When feeling lazy I add the drops to my moisturizer and press it into the skin). 

The reason I started with a disclaimer is because it’s an expensive or a lux product at a $155 (one time purchase) or $139.59 (subscribe and save).   I really like the serum but that price point 🤦🏽‍♀️.   I am hoping to catch a sale so I can purchase and/or stock up 🤞. 

I have other Vitamin C serums I love but keeping this one on my standby list.  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#111skin #vitaminc #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #beautybloggers #lovetheskinyourein #showyourskinsomelove💕 #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproducttester #lifeofaproductjunkie #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts