Otzi Dough Therapy Pore Treatment Mask






K Beauty had been hot for a while. One of the clean Korean brands I learned about at the end of 2020 was @otziskin by MBX (formerly Memebox).   They have a few products out of which the first one I’ve tried is the Dough Therapy Pore Treatment Mask. 

It’s a clean beauty product made with kaolin, oats, Adlay and rice ceramides.   It’s helps fight dullness, and oiliness and targets pores in just 5 minutes.  It’s has a jiggly dough like consistency (it’s interesting the feels when you touch it 🤪) but goes on creamy.  

I applied a thin layer (but first time it was a thick layer and learned from my mistake) and left it in for 5 minutes.   It does not dry hard like other masks (which I love as I don’t like hard clay masks).  Once I washed it off it left my skin feeing soft, hydrated, cleansed, smooth and brighter.   

Even when my skin is dry this did not strip my face of moisture and left it feeling good and all that in 5 minutes which is great when there is not a time for long drawn out routines.  It’s available at @sephora for $30. I want to
Try other products at from the brand and looking forward to it. 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#otziskin #otzi #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #lovetheskinyourein #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautybloggers #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts