Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser




Last facial exfoliator I bring to you (for now at least πŸ˜‚) is @muradskincare AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser.  It’s an exfoliating cleansing which contains Glycolic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acids and Jojoba beads.  

When I first started using it, I took dime size product and massaged it on my face and neck or 30-60 seconds in circular motions.  Couple or things to keep in mind avoid the eye area and be gentle when massaging onto skin. Later I upped it to quarter size product.  The three acids in combination with the beads helps exfoliate and cleanse leaving my skin smooth, plump and healthy skin.   It creates a perfect base for the serums and moisturizer.   I used it as part of my PM routine 2-3 times a day.  

It’s available @sephora for $42.  It’s comes in a tube which lasts a while. 

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#muradskincare #exfoliate #exfoliateyourskin #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #beautybloggers #showyourskinsomelove #lovethskinyourin #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #ilovefacials 

Comments

Popular Posts