OSEA cleanser






Happy Friday and birthday weekend, it’s time to celebrate πŸŽ‰ another year older and another year wiser !?! (I think πŸ˜‚) ..........   but first, don’t you hate it when you wash you face with cleanser and it leaves it feeling dry and tight.   You want a cleanser that works for your entire face weather dry, oily or combination.  It should leave the drier spots hydrated and oiler ones less oily.   

I first got this cleanser as a sample or server also samples with a week’s worth of product per bottle.  I loved it so much I went ahead and purchased a big bottle. I am referring to the @oseamalibu Ocean Cleanser.  

It is a creamy marine cleanser with lots of hydrating oils such as jojoba, juniper, jasmine, sesame seed and cypress. I take a few pumps (2-3) and apply to damp skin using my fingertips. Using circular motion I cleanse I massage it on prior to rinsing it with warm water.  The results are smooth, silky hydrated clean skin.  I follow it up with my night time routine.  

It is suitable for AM and PM use although I only use it in the PM.  I only cleanse my face with water in the morning during winters.  This one is definitely in the top 5 cleansers for me and a keeper.   It’s available at @ultabeauty for $48.  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#oseamalibuskincare #apieceofme #productjunkie #confessions #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #beautybloggers #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ 

Comments

Popular Posts