Nars Radiant Longwear Foundation




@narsissist has been a top brand of years. They have products that are iconic.  I love the creamy concealer and have been using it for years still a go to concealer for a formal look. They also have foundations that people swear by, so I tried out Nars Radiant Longwear Foundation. 

It’s a longwear full coverage natural finish formula.  There are times you need foundation that needs to last and this one does stay put for the most part but not for 16 hours (as per advertised) at least for me.   

It’s buildable coverage depending on your preference.  The shade Caracas is my closest match for summer only.  Goes on smooth and adds radiance to the skin but can cause issues if you use too much product  (I will explain that in a bit).  It has a pump dispenser and I start with 2 pumps and add more as needed  and apply with my @realtechniques buff brush.  I set it with @lauramercier Translucent Powder as it can tent to look a bit oily on my TZone.  

A little can go a long way as too much product can actually settle in the fine lines and no one wants that.   Learned that the hard way. I also keep translucent powder handy for touch ups.  I wanted to love this like the others do and but I don’t but don’t get me wrong I don’t hate it either.   It’s available at @sephora and comes in 16 shades so selection is limited.  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#narsfoundation #nars #apieceofme #productjunkie #confessions #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #beautybloggers 

Comments

Popular Posts