@jlobeauty That Blockbuster Wonder Cream with Hyaluronic Acid






Ok so who doesn’t want to look like @jlo .  At 51 she looks amazing with it without makeup.  When her skincare line came out I had to try it.  I got a few products from that line out of which I tried @jlobeauty That Blockbuster Wonder Cream with Hyaluronic Acid. 

It contains Olive complex, peptides, antioxidants and hyaluronic acid and claims to give you hydration, glow, and helps fight dullness and fine lines. It has a thick cream consistency, suitable for all skin types and good for AM and PM use.  

I initially used it only in the PM and later started using it as part of my AM routine aswell.  It smells good and because of the thick creamy consistency it goes on smooth and absorbs well into the skin.  My skin feels really smooth, plump, well hydrated with a subtle glow all day.   Due to it’s thick consistency a little goes a long way and for me it’s perfect for harsh winter weather.  I have to try it in the summer to see how it does.  

It is available at @sephora for $58 and I can see myself purchasing it again especially if my @noorface Skinglass moisturizer is not available ❤️ me some goodness in a jar. I am looking forward to trying the other products from JLO Beauty.  

Note: when I stopped using it within a day or two I could tell the difference in my skin 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️



Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#jlo #jlobeauty #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #hylauronicacid #cleanbeauty #hydratedskinishappyskin #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #dcbloggers #browngirlbloggers #lovetheskinyourein #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #lifeofatester #beautybloggers 

Comments

Popular Posts