Dior Backstage Foundation




We are finally at the last foundation in this series (at least for now 😉). @diormakeup Backstage Face & Body Foundation.  

It is a liquid formula with medium coverage and a natural finish suitable for all skin types.  As the name says it can be used on the face &  body and is sweat proof and water proof so it stays put.  

What I liked about the foundation is it is lightweight and is buildable to a medium coverage.   I kept it light most days and mixed it with my moisturizer.  It comes in 40 shades but for me color matching was a little challenging year round so it definitely a summer foundation for me (since I run warm so sweat proof is awesome).  

What I didn’t like about it was that it did not work for me when my skin was going thru a dry phase. It did not go on smooth and made my skin look more dry and patchy.  

The application is the same as other foundations. I will admit I only used it on my face and neck.  I have yet to try it on body (maybe this summer I will).  It comes in 40
Shades and is available @sephora .  I like Dior products but if only I could color match spray foundation 😩😩.  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#diorbackstage #diorfoundation #diormakeup #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ 

Comments

Popular Posts