Are you blushing??






Happy Sunday!!!!  I don’t know about you but I find it hard to find the perfect blush. When I do I stick to it until it’s discontinued or if I find other ones.  My last one fell and shattered and much to my dismay it was discontinued.  Then I came across one I loved, @hourglasscosmetics Ambient Lightening Blush Collection in Brick Red.  

I have to admit I have only had a chance to wear it a few times but it’s perfect.  Now brick red mush sounds harsh but it wasn’t.  It’s a perfect amalgamation of lighting powder and color to give it good dimension.  I have used it with or without makeup (sometimes just to add a little color to cheeks without any foundation). 

I purchased it via Hourglass’s website.   Fingers crossed 🤞I won’t drop it and it won’t be discontinued any time soon 😊.

PS ...this is the inside of my makeup box. Do you see my other favs @skinglassbynoorface @ctilburymakeup @natashamoorcosmetics @realtechniques @livetinted @lauramercier  to just name a few 

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#hourglass #blusher #cheekcolor #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #youarebeautiful #makeupisjustanaccessory 

Comments

Popular Posts