Tinted Moisturizer




Happy Weekend!!!

I have to step away from the craziness of the elections.  Wow it has been an intense few days.  Before I talk about the product, I will say due to COVID, WFM, social distancing and non social life for months I could count on one hand the number is times I have worn makeup.   

I am not a fan of heavy makeup all the time, especially heavy foundations.  I have acne prone skin so I prefer light coverage for the most part and if it’s a multitasking product even better.  One of the 2 products I came across and loved the @iliabeauty Super Serum Skin Tint with SPF 40.  It’s is just that a SPF tinted serum. It helps in improving skin texture and balance, provides sun protection and gives the  light coverage and leave the skin looking dewy.   

I apply it to cleansed and moisturized skin.  I take a few drops (my shade is Kokkini) and pat it onto the skin like I do my serums.  It takes a minute and my shade adjusts to its true color. 

It has become my go to on days I just want to put a little something on without using too much of any product.  It’s for all skin types and available 18 shades. I bought it @sephora a few months back and still haven’t made a dent in the amount of product 🤦🏽‍♀️. 

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#iliabeauty #tintedserum #lightcoverage #hylauronicacid #niacinamide #apieceofme #productjunkie #confessions #browngirlbloggers #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #dcbloggers #novamag #skincare #makeup #serum

Comments

Popular Posts