Double Serum




As we age we all see changes in our skin be it texture or elasticity.  Products that work in our 20s need to be switched up in the 30s (unless you are genetically or cosmetic dermatology gifted 😂). There is always a hunt for serums & creams that will help fight the signs of aging & as a product junkie I have tried so many over the years.  Some work and some don’t.  I used to swear by the Estée Lauder ANR serum but then came a time it stopped working for me.  It did nothing for the dryness & dullness in my skin.  I used it for so long that I guess my skin got used to it &  I needed to switch it up. 

After reading & researching I came upon @clarinsusa Double Serum Age Control Concentrate.  It’s a 2-in-1 formula for skin that is radiant, smoother & firmer.  Among others it contains one of my go to holy grail ingredients or skin or cooking, Turmeric 🙌🙌. 
It says that it’s suitable for all skin types ( I have acne prone combination skin &  it works for me). 

Just turn the dial and pump sufficient (not too much) amount of both serums, mix it & press it into the face, neck and décolletage.  At first I was using it a night serum but later included it in my AM routine as well.  It has a light scent which did not cause me any issues and absorbs well into the skin. 

The results: since I have started using (it’s been about 4 weeks) & my skin feels hydrated, radiant, smoother & fresh.  There is one problem, it’s definitely pricey at $126 so I would purchase during a sale event (@sephora has a sale event in December). Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving 🦃 holiday!!!

 
P.S.  @allthings_artistic this mousepad made for a beautiful background. 

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#clarinsskincare #doubleserumclarins #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #dcbloggers #browngirlbloggers #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #antiagingskincare #turmeric

Comments

Popular Posts