Vitamin C Serum



So I have talked about clean skincare and beauty products and have talked about @beautycounter .  Well here is one more uhhhhmazing product, the Beauty Counter Counter+ All Bright C Serum.   

Vitamin C has many benefits for the skin.  It brightens, firms, helps minimize sun damage and minimize appearance of fine lines.  It activates cells (fibroblasts) to help  smoothing and firming.   

The beauty counter serum contains 10% Vitamin C, turmeric root and Camu Camu fruit extract.  I use it in my AM routine. After cleaning I apply my regular serum followed up with Vitamin C, moisturizer, eye cream and sunscreen.   Some days it just vitamin C serum, moisturizer and sunscreen). 

When it first came out it sold out very fast and I had to wait to order it.  On my second bottle now and my skin absolutely loves it. It can be purchased via @beautycounter (@balancing_beauty_outside_in is my consultant) or @sephora for $79.00.  It is a bit pricey but with beauty counter products a little goes a long way and the products lasts a while.   

If you are looking for a good Vit C serum give this one a try.   

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#beautycounter #beautycountervitamincserum #apieceofme #productjunkie #confessions #dcbloggers #browngirlbloggers #novamag  #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #vitamincisgoodforyou #vitamincserum 

Comments

Popular Posts