Botanical Hair Elixir




When looking for hair oils I look for once that take the frizz, make my hair smoother and are non greasy.  I totally found a hair oil that has all those qualities thanks to @rupsashan 

Introducing the Lavoi Botanical Hair Elixir.  I read about @kamlavoi ...she is a hair dresser who has years of experience under her belt and understands that hair health is of the utmost importance.  

With ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, acrerola oil, natural caffeine and other seed oil it is very nourishing and truly is a multipurpose oil.  It can be used as an overnight treatment or finishing oil after styling.  

I use it a few different ways:

* Leave in overnight
* Leave in minimum 2hours prior to washing hair (when I don’t have time to leave it in over night)
* Apply a few drops to washed hair and let air dry (my favorite way to use it)
* Apply a few drops to styled hair

My hair loves the oil.  The smell is a little interesting but not a deal breaker and alittle goes a long way so the bottle lasts a while.  It can be purchased via Hair O’s website for 19.99 pounds (It is a British site so prices are in pounded) roughly about $26. 

I have tried some other products from @hairouk Hair O and will be back to review them soon.  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#kamlavoi #botanicalhairelixir #softhair #frizzfreecurls #frizzcontrol #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #dcbloggers #browngirlbloggers #desiinfluencer @diipakhosla #novamag #lovehowmyhairfeels 

Comments

Popular Posts