Let’s talk hair!!!




Let’s talk hair but before we do that confessions time.  My hair has been many shades and after years of bleaching & coloring I decided to cut my hair & stop coloring my hair to give it a break.  So at the end of last year I cut my hair super short
& this year stopped coloring. 

I’ve learned a few things about my hair since.  First, I definitely have more whites than I thought & care to admit 🤦🏽‍♀️. Second, my hair is super curly & I can give sonic the hedgehog a run for its money without having to use gel, mousse or hairspray 😂. Over the past few months I have tried several oils, conditioners, shampoos, conditioner & everything in between. 

Over the next few post I’m going to review a few products I like & didn’t like so much.  Today let’s talk about @amika Flash Instant Shine Mask &  @lorealparis Elvive 8 Second Wonder Water. 

Let’s start with Amika hair mask.  It’s for all hair type & in just 60 seconds it’s supposed to leave the hair soft, shiny & hydrated.  After shampooing depending on hair type & thickness it can be used with or without conditioner.  It definitely left my hair soft & shiny but not too sure about hydrated.  It left me with an itchy scalp both times.  I’ve used it twice now & both times I’ve had the same reaction 😩. I want to live this product as I’ve used other @amika products before without issue but I guess it’s not for me.  It’s available at @sephora for $25. 

Second product is the @lorealparis 8 Second Wonder Water. Let me just say OMG 8 seconds & my hair feel great. Dosage depends on the hair type & can be used with or without conditioner.  After shampooing apply to wet hair & massage for 8 seconds & rinse. My hair felt great after just one use.  It’s under $10 & it’s available at your local drugstore (I got mine at @target ). 

***Always patch test prior to using any product & consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#loreal #lorealparis #amikahairproducts #sephora #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #novamag #browngirlbloggers

Comments

Popular Posts