Reuse or not




This year came with a lots of challenges as well as reflections and lesson learned.  For all of us it have been different realizations.  My husband is all about recycling the right way and reducing our carbon footprint.  Why buy disposable when you can use reusable and so on.  Can’t say I am always on point or don’t lazy out but I am slowly making small changes.  Two such changes were using reusable cotton rounds and washcloths.   


I purchased my cotton rounds 16 Pack Reusable Bamboo Makeup Remover Pads with Laundry Bag - 2 Layers 3.15inch Organic Cotton Rounds Pads, Washable Facial Cleansing Cloths Eye Makeup Remove Face Wipe (Chemical Free Bamboo Velour) on Amazon.  They are affordable at $8.88 and machine or hand washable. They come with a laundry bag. I use them to remove makeup, cleansing, doing an at home facial or applying toner. Once I’m down to a few clean ones I throw it in the laundry and they come out as good as new.  


I also use washcloths especially when double cleansing.  You can purchase washcloths in department stores or online. I have a whole stack from target but my favorite ones are the Jouer Microfiber Towels. They are the so so so soft and luxurious even after several washes.  It’s $12 a towel but definitely worth it. 


If you are looking for reusable cotton rounds and or washcloths give this a try.


(I still have a few disposable ones hanging around. They do come in handy when traveling but, thanks to the pandemic not going for any long trips anytime soon 😩😫😩. ) 



***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 


Follow me on: 

https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 

https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/

https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/

Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions




#apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #cottonrounds ,#washcloths, #reusable #jouercosmetics #amazon #dcbloggers #novamag #browngirlbloggers 

Comments

Popular Posts