2020 Let’s Get Started





First product review of the year!! Let’s get it started.  Slowly and surely I’m trying to shift to more natural products.  In that quest my recent find it the Youth To The People Adaptogen Soothe+Hudrate Activated Mist with Reishi+Ashwagandha (wow that was a mouthful). In the winter I experience very dry skin. I think it’s safe to say most of us do.  I switch products during this time to counter the dryness.  This mist has been an awesome find. 
It hydrates and calms my skin.  Ingredients include 
Reishi (fights dryness and redness)
Ashwagandha (an herb that is chock full of antioxidants, amino acids & Iron fight fatigued skin)
Hyaluronic Acid -helps hydrate hydrate hydrate by retaining moisture 
After cleansing my skin a mist it all over my face and neck.  I let it absorb into my skin before I follow it up with serum and moisturizer. It’s great in the AM, PM or anytime to refresh the skin.  The other best part it’s clean, paraben free, phthalates free, sulfates free, vegan, cruelty free & gluten free

If you are into clean beauty have dry skin and are looking for a mist give this a try. (I got mine @sephora ) 
PS I love some of their other offerings : Kale, Green Tea, Spinach, Vitamin Cleanser & Superberry Hydrate + Glow Oil to name a couple. ***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #cleanbeauty #youthtothepeople #mist #hydratingskincare #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #firstreviewof2020 #lovetheskinyourein #begoodtoyourskin 

Comments

Popular Posts