PM Routine




Nighttime routine is all about repairing the skin. 


PM Routine


Cleanse: I double cleanse at night. I start with using an oil or makeup melting balm. I’m currently using the Elemis Pro Collagen Balm & follow it up with IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser or Philosophy Purity Cleanser. 


Exfoliate: Twice a week I exfoliate my skin.  It removes dead skin revealing cleaner smoother skin. Make sure the exfoliating granules are fine.  Thicker granules can be very abrasive & cause irritation.  My fav is the Tatcha Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder. 


Toner: I spray my my face with Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner & DHC Collagen Mist.


Serum: pick a nighttime serum that target your specific skin concerns. I use the Murad Multivatimin Oil all over my face & follow it up with Fourth Ray Niacinamide Serum mixed with Dermalogica Overnight repair serum. I take 2-3 drops of each &  press it into the skin.  I switch it up sometimes and use Ranavat Botanics Radiant Rani Oil.


Eye-cream: I pat Estee Lauder Advanced Repair Eye Concentrate on the lids and under eye area.  


At this point 2-3 times a day I use my quartz roller or Kansa Face Massager (both available on Amazon) all over my face.  It helps the serums absorbs into the skin and gently massages helping reduce puffiness, inflammation and increase blood circulation.  You can keep it in the refrigerator & use in the AM as well to fight puffiness.  


Moisturizer: Pevonia Power Repair Age Correction Micro Pores Refine Cream.  


Note: 1-2 times a week I Mask. 


***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 


Follow me on: 

https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 

https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/

https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/

Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions


#apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #instabeauty #pmskincare #itcosmetics #elemis #philosophypurity #tatcha #dermalogica #dhcskincare #muradskincare #fourthraybeauty #ranavatbotanics #quartzroller #kansamassagewand #esteelauder

Comments

Popular Posts