Beauty Counter

Ever heard of Beauty Counter?  I just heard of them for the first time a few month ago when a friend of mine had a online show.  In researching their line of skin care and makeup product I learned the company’s mission is to provide safer and effective products.


One of the first products I ordered from the line was the Charcoal Cleansing bar. Made with natural ingredients like coconut oil and green tea and meant for people with oily and acne prone skin.  I have the latter … I suffer from cystic acne ughhhh. I tried the bar and it leaves my skin cleaner and smoother and NOT dry (as a lot of acne products can leave the skin feeling dry). Another plus is its great to travel with as it is a bar and you don't have to deal with the liquids rule.


Another product I recently started using is the Rejuvenating Radiance Serum. Its supposed to even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.  It contains Vitamin C, fruit acid complex, algae and marine extracts.  It is lightweight, I have been only using it for a few weeks.  It does not irritate my skin and my skin feels smoother but, I need to use it a bit longer to see more results.  I will give you an update on this.


If you are looking for cleaner products look up Beauty Counter.  My Beauty Counter representative is Jessica Bornman


***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 


Follow me on:

https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/

https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/

https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/

Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

Comments

Popular Posts