Infinity and beyond?!?






Y’all know I love my IT Cosmetics No-Tug Eyeliner because it does not smudge, even if you have oily lids and boy do I have very oily lids. I have to use primer if I use any other eye pencil.  Then a month ago after hearing a lot of hype about Thrive Causemetics I looked them up.  Their motto is “Beauty with a purpose” and for every product sold, they donate one which is awesome.  Also, their products are vegan, cruelty free, parabens and sulfates free 😊😊. So I decided to try the Infinity Waterproof Eyeliner. 

It has a pencil on one end and smudger on the other, comes in 7 colors and is $22.  Having tried it for the last few weeks (with and without using eye primer) here are my thoughts.  It glides on smoothly and once it sets it does not smudge easily.  But remember when I said I had really oily lids well, without primer it lasted 12 hours for me before smudging.  With primer it lasted longer with very little smudging.  I think it’s great if you are going for a Smokey eye, but wish they made it dark brown/black color as black can be really harsh and the brown disappears on my skin. 

I still prefer my IT cosmetics pencil but after that this is the second best pencil out off all I have tried over the years. Now I want to try some of their other products...stay tuned ***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** Follow me on: 

https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 

https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/

https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/

Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#itcosmeticsnotugeyeliner #itcosmetics #thrivecausemetics #infinityandbeyond #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #lifeiswaytoocrazythesedays #itsgoodtobeback

Comments

Popular Posts