At Home Mini Spa




Decided to do a mini at home spa night and it was so relaxing #selfcare.   I tried some new products and some old ones.  


As weather changes it is time to change routines and products.  Winter products can sometimes be too heavy for the spring/summer months. 


I started off the mini facial with a double cleanse. 


Step 1: Goop Luminous Melting Cleanser for step 1.  Take a dime size amount & apply all over dry face.  It melts makeup and the day way. Wipe it clean with a cleansing cloth.


Step 2: I used the Purity 3 in 1 Cleanser. Apply all over damp face and then wash away. 


This technique ensures you get all the product gunk off the face. Now there are many oil based balms out there, you just have to find one that works for you.  Sometimes instead of buying expensive balms I just use almond or coconut oil for step 1 


After cleansing I tried my brand new K Skin steamer (thanks @amirawaldesai ). It’s available on Amazon for under $30.  After steaming I applied the Ranavat Botanics Kiss of Royal Tea Mask.  I used it with the Lavendar Tonique to get a paste like consistency and applied all over my face and neck.  After I washed it off using the Tonique once again to tone my skin. 


Results: My skin was clean, super hydrated and glowing.  I followed this up with my night time routine. 


Some thoughts: I and loving the Goop Cleanser.  It just helps melt stubborn makeup.  It can be used as a one step Cleanser or as part of a double cleanse routine.   One drawback it is expensive at $90.  


Purity 3 in 1 Cleanser is the bomb.com. It is gentle on the skin.  It comes and many sizes and is affordable.  


Lastly, the K Skin Steamer... WOW it just took my skincare to the next level.  Compact, easy to use and affordable.  


#athomespa, #masking, #goopbeauty, #ranavatbotanics, #philosophy, #kskin, #confessions, #apieceofme, #productjunkie, #instabeauty, #beautybloger,



***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 


Follow me on: 

https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 

https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/

https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/

Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

Comments

Popular Posts