Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin Purifying Pink Clay Mask




Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin Purifying Pink Clay Mask 


It detoxifies, brightens, cleans and boosts radiance in just 10 minutes.  Little over a month ago saw an ad and went back and for for a while on whether I wanted to give it a shot or not but decided to try it.  


10 minutes twice a week and I noticed a visible difference in my skin.  It pulls out all impurities and leaves my skin soft and radiance. Since it winter I follow it up with the SK-II essence mask which provides extra radiance and hydration.   


You have to buy it via the Sand and Sky website ( https://www.sandandsky.com/) SK-II is available at Sephora.  


#sandandsky, #pinkclay, #skII, #radiance, #sephora, #apieceofme, #productjunkie, #confessions, #instabeauty, #instaproduct 


***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice***


Comments

Popular Posts