Basics

Let me start by saying my sister lovingly refers to me as a "product ho" 😂 I am always talking about products I have tried, be it hair, makeup or skincare and she has been telling me for the last few years to blog.  So here goes.

If you know of my love of products you know that I LOVE Sephora #Sephora.  If you don't know Sephora lets give you samples of any products in store and for a product junkie like it is great thing. Ok so enough of my love of Sephora.

" Beauty is about enhancing what you have. Let your self shine through" Janelle Monae

Ladies, do you have a 5-10 minutes face?  Its just that a make up look that takes no more than 5-10 minutes.


I use the following products:

Clinique BB cream (combo of shade 3 & 4) mixed with a drop of two of Buxon Divine Goddess Luminizer.  BB Cream has a sheer finish and a hint of luminizer adds a healthy glow.  You can also mix the luminizer in with your moisturizer for a healthy glow. It can also be mixed in with your favorite liquid foundation.

Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder (love, love, love): I love this setting powder for BB Creams or foundation.

A nude shimmer eye shadow (I use Laura Mercier Eye Art Artist Palette but feel free to use any of your favorite brand),

NYX eyebrow pencil in soft brown.  You can also use an eyeshadow to fill in your eyebrows.

IT Cosmetics No Tug Eyeliner (brown black) and IT Superhero Mascara: they eyeliner goes on smooth and is longwear.  I have oily eyelids but with this eyeliner I don't have to use a primer. The mascara is a miracle worker.  It lengthens my lashes and does not clump and makes WOW!!


Lipstick (my shade depends on my mood of the day) but lately I have been into reds and corals. 


#Sephora, #ITCosmetics, #LauraMercier, #Buxon, #Clinique, #NYX, #Makeupjunkie, #productho, #productconfessions

Comments

Popular Posts