KVD Good Apple Full Coverage Concealer


Day 191 of 365 

With more out and about,  in many cases  back to work in the office and allergies,  not doing much when it comes to eye makeup but concealer is becoming my best friends. 

One of the favs I have been using for. Few months and loving is the @kvdbeauty Good Apple Full Coverage Concealer, my shade is Tan 162. I have already professed my love for the foundation and adding concealer to the love list. 

It is a creamy consistency and is lightweight concealer and a little goes a long way. I apply a little close to the inner corner of the eye and the outer corner for a lift and blend or use it to spot conceal.  It goes on like butter ❤️❤️.  I set it with a powder and I am good to go.  It does not crease, look cakey, or dry out the under eye area. If my under eye area is feeling dry I use a hydrating eye cream and wait for a few minutes before applying concealer and do not over powder or bake (this works for me).  

Check it out for yourself. It’s available @sephora 

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#concealer #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #beautybloggers #desiinfluencer #dcwaledesi #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #showyourskinsomelove💕 #lovetheskinyouarein❤️ #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido❤️ #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts