Soma Ayurvedic Body Oil




Day 49 of 365

It’s not a surprise that I love oils be it face, hair, or body.   I deal with dry skin so I love adding oils to lotions to give my skin extra nourishment to my skin.  

My new fav to add to the list of body oils is the @somaayurvedic Jasmine Body Oil.  Jasmine can be an acquired taste.  I don’t always like it but sometimes it speaks to me just like this Body Oil.  

It is made from Jasmine flowers sourced from Madurai, India.  In addition to Jasmine the other key ingredients are  red lentils (for exfoliation), cucumber (to hydrate), and pomegranate (to brighten and tighten). I massage a few drops onto skin. It leaves it feeling soft, nourished and smelling yummy.  I sometimes add a drop or 2 into my moisturizer before applying it to my skin. It can also be added to a bath.  

It truly feels like a luxe body oil and comes with a luxe price tag too 🤑 😞.  You can check it out and purchase it on @somaayurvedic website.   

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#somaayurvedic #jasminebodyoil #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #beautybloggers #novamag #dcbloggers #browngirlbloggers #showyourskinsomelove💕 #lovetheskinyouarein❤️ #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts