KVDBeauty Good Apple Skin Perfecting Hydrating Foundation Balm




Day 104 of 365 

The last of my current favs  foundation I recently discovered and absolutely loved is the @kvdbeauty Good Apple Skin Perfecting Hydrating Foundation Balm (Shade Tan 063).  It’s another foundation that is buildable to full coverage.  

It’s lightweight cream formula with a matte finish. I usually don’t do matte finishes as it makes my skin feel and look dry with a cakey finish but this one was just an opposite.  It was hydrating with a smooth finish and my skin felt good.   

Since it’s a cream formula it needs a light hand when applying.  I used my @anisabeauty Pinnacle foundation brush to apply and it went on beautifully.   In my next post I will bring you my thoughts on the KVD Beauty Good Apply concealer.  

Yes that is a hair tie to hold it shut. I dropped and broke it 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ but it works.  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#kvdbeauty #foundation #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #beautybloggers #dcwaledesi #browngirlbloggers #novamag #dcbloggers #showyourskinsomelove💕 #lovetheskinyouarein❤️ #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️  #beautyjunkie #hairjunkie #skincarejunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts