Beauty Spatula




Day 94 of 365 

Let’s talk about underrated tool today.  For the record  I hate sticking my fingers in jar to scoop out skincare products.  It can lead to transfer of bacteria or cross contamination.  I prefer pumps, squeezy tubes or even droppers to jars.  

So I bring to mini spatulas.   If a product comes in a jar I love when brands include spatula it’s totally a win win. But if not I use reusable spatulas.  I have a couple of options I save the spatulas that come with some products the product is finished, I have the I Dew Care The Scoop Metal Spatula from @urbanoutfitters and finally have a Ohii Beauty Scoops (pack of 25) also from @urbanoutfitters .  You can also get them on @amazon  They are super affordable and after using I just collect them in a small container. At the end of the week or when I am washing my makeup brushes or when I am low on clean spatula I wash and reuse.  It just that simple and keeps the product kosher.   

End of PSA 😂 

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#beautyspatula #beautytools #pieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #beautybloggers #dcwaledesi #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #lovetheskinyouarein❤️ #showyourskinsomelove💕 #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare❤️ #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts