Violette_fr Yeux Paint





Day 85 of 365 

My love for @violette_fr continues.   If you are looking for a great liquid eyeshadow that can also be used as an eyeliner then you have to try Yeux Paint. 

It goes in like butter, the pigment of beautiful, and the blendability is great.   You have to work with it quick. I apply it on the lid with the applicator and blend with my fingers most times or a brush (used it to create a Smokey eye look for my birthday) or take a liner brush and all dimension to my eyeliner.  I have oily lids so use primer before any eye makeup to keep it from moving.  

Available in matte and shimmers my fav colors so far are Scarabée d'Or and Ciel de Nuit can’t wait to try the other shades especially Cuivre de l’Aube. You have to try for yourself and I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.  They are available via their website.  

Eagerly awaiting for the C'est la Cream barrier cream to arrive . Can’t wait to try it.  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#violettefr #yeuxpaint #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #beautybloggers #dcwaledesi #novamag #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #showyourskinsomelove💕 #lovetheskinyouarein❤️ #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproducttester #lifeofaproductjunkie #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #hairjunkie #skincarejunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts