Hourglass Veil Setting Spray




Day 77 of 365

Happy Friday!!  Before I get ready for the weekend plans time to continue with the setting spray series.    
                                      
I love @hourglasscosmetics makeup products, I am constantly reaching for the Ambient Lighting Blush in color At Night.  But we are here to talk about their Veil setting spray, 

This is a newer one in my favs.  The claim is that it sets makeup for 24 hours, you be the judge but it is long lasting.  It helps set the makeup, adds radiance, hydration and is a perfect finishing touch.  The mist is fine and dries fast without leaving droplets marks 

My only cons are the packaging sometimes the bottle can leak and the mist is so fine the first few times I wasn’t sure it was spraying and I sprayed a bit much lol 😂 (a little user error here) 

It can be purchased via @hourglasscosmetics website, @ultabeauty or @sephora .  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#hourglasscosmetics #settingspray #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #dcwaledesi #browngirlbloggers #novamag #dcbloggers #lovetheskinyouarein❤️ #showyourskinsomelove💕 #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproducttester #lifeofaproductjunkie #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts