Gisou Honey Infused Hair Oil




Day 64 of 365

My exciting Saturday night consists of homework. But I decided to take a break and bring to the next @gisou product.   After being disappointed by the shampoo/ conditioner I did not have high hopes about the Honey Infused Hair Oil.  But wow was I pleasantly surprised.   

The oil is multipurpose in use and benefit.  It helps in nourishing, smoothing, repairing damage and moisturizing.  

It can be used as an overnight treatment before hair wash day ( be sure to wrap your hair after application to let the oil do it’s magic) or used as an addition to hair mask (leave in for 5 minutes and rinse), use it as a pre styling serum or finally as a finishing oil. 

My favorite way to use it as an overnight treatment or finishing oil after washing.  It absorbs well (no greasy feels in clean hair). After either use my hair feels really really good and smells good.   

My only con is the cost and makes me think twice about purchasing it again (maybe during one of @sephora sale).   

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#gisouhairproducts #hairoil #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #beautybloggers #dcwaledesi #browngirlbloggers #novamag #dcbloggers #showyourskinsomeloveđź’• #lovetheskinyouarein❤️ #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts