Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion Treatment




Day 32 of 365

Over the years I have used several products by @muradskincare Love the eyecream … the multivitamin oil (still a fav). So when got a chance to try Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion treatment I was super excited to try it. 

The aminos and collagen in this treatment helps in reducing the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles. It also helps gives skin a boost if hydration.   

I used it as part of my PM skincare routine first  as the last step prior to applying moisturizer. I had so much hope but this just did not work.  It pilled really bad.  At first I thought the serum may be causing this so I tried it without serum  but it still continued to pill. I then switched to using it in my AM skincare routine and it was still the same result 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️.  It even came out clumpy from the bottle after a few uses.   Overall it was not a good experience.  

Not sure if I want to try it again. Nevertheless I still like Murad products.   

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#muradskincare #collagen #apieceofme #comfessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #beautybloggers #browngirlbloggers #novamag #dcbloggers #dcwaledesi #lovetheskinyouarein❤️ #showyourskinsomelove💕 #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproducttester #lifeofaproductjunkie #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts