Boum Boum Milk



Day 40 of 365 

Boum Boum Time. The French really do skincare & makeup products well.  Last year I discovered @violette_fr   The founder is Violette Serrat who also happens to the creative director at Guerlain. She always talks about the importance of skin prep & is a minimalist when it comes to using makeup.  

After finding my fav red lipstick of all times I had a chance to try out Boum Boum Milk.  

It’s a phenomenal 3-in-1 product.  It’s a toner, serum & moisturizer perfect addition for someone with extra dry skin or who love minimalist routines.  It helps balance & moisturizer. 

This ended up being a great addition to my skincare this winter.  I used it both in the AM/PM. After cleansing my skin I spray (2-3 sprays) it on my face & neck & let it absorb the goodness. I layer addition serum & moisturizer if needed or it’s a one & done step some days without missing a 100 step routine 😂.  I also use it to give my skin extra love during the day.   

It left my skin hydrated & plump, I love it.  The formulation absorbs well into the skin.  I can see this becoming my go to in the summer months when I don’t want to layer a million products.  

I love products that effectively do double/triple duty but usually a bit skeptical till I can try it & judge for myself. I must say Boum Boum milk did not disappoint.  

I am 2 for 2 & am really looking forward to trying out other products by @violette_fr .  Next up will be the Yeux Paint. You can purchase directly from their website https://www.violettefr.com/collections/shop.

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#violette_fr #boumboummilk #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #beautybloggers #dcwaledesi #novamag #dcbloggers #browngirlbloggers #showyourskinsomelove💕 #lovetheskinyouarein❤️ #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido❤️ #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie #minimalistskincare 

Comments

Popular Posts