Augustinus Bader The Serum







Day 37 of 365

Over the last year or so I have tried, tested and written about several @augustinusbader products. Last year in the list of new products launched was The Serum. Now first things first one of their main marketing for their Cream and Rich Cream was not having the need to use a serum. So I wonder what changed?? 

Anyhow let’s talk about The Serum. Just like their other products this also TCF8 blend and also includes Vitamin C, actives that help rejuvenate and protect the skin. It helps in minimize signs of aging, imorove texture, plumps, lifts, hydrates, calms, balances, and protects. 

Like the eyecream it comes in a removable vial in glass jar so you can purchase just the refill vial.  Now let’s talk about the serum application. I take 2 pumps and apply it in upwards motions to cleansed skin (face, neck and décolletage) in the AM and PM.  I let it absorb for a minutes before moving in to moisturizer.  

After using my skin was super hydrated, plump and smooth. I loved how my skin felt but what I do not love is the price tag it came with.  It is expensive and I don’t see myself paying full price for it.  It’s available at @sephora and might stock up during the a sale.  

You can judge for your self by checking it out at @sephora or on the Augustinus Bader website https://augustinusbader.com/us/en/


***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#augustinusbader #theserum #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #beautybloggers #browngirlbloggers #novamag #dcbloggers #dcwaledesi #showyourskinsomelove #lovetheskinyouarein #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #hairjunkie #skincarejunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts