Tammy Fender Bulgarian Rose Water




Day 20 of 365 

Rose water is versatile be it cooking, skincare but can also be helpful for hair & scalp care. My favorite brand is @tammyfender Bulgarian Rose Water.  

Rosewater has astringent properties. It can be helpful in reducing oiliness & dandruff.  It’s anti inflammatory properties can help with some scalp issues like eczema.  It smells so so good & leaves the hair smelling good. Last but not least help with fighting frizz that comes with curly hair & adds shine. 

You can add it to the shampoo and conditioner, rinse hair with rose water after shampooing & conditioning, use it as a mist, apply directly to the scalp as a spot treatment for dandruff & itchy scalp.  

I use the Bulgarian rosewater as a hair mist & as a spot treatment. Using a cotton ball I apply to my scalp (just like I apply oil when doing oil treatments) & then massage gently massage my scalp. Massaging scalp has benefits (I massage my hair daily at night for a few minutes with it without oil) but when I apply rose water I massage it prior to shampooing.   

As for hair mist …I mist my scalp with rose water after shampooing & conditioning before any other hair products go on. I also use mist it on dry hair to help with frizz & freshening up.   

My scalp is less itchy, hair is shinier & smells really really good. You can make your own rose water or purchase one pre made.  I love @tammyfender & have even gifted it to family members. I purchase it on @follain website https://follain.com & arrives within a few days. It is also available on @amazon & @saks website.  

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#rosewater #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #beautybloggers #novamag #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #dcwaledesi #lovetheskinyouarein #showyourskinsomelove💕 #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie #bulgarianrose #bulgarianrosewater 

Comments

Popular Posts