Naturium Skin Niacinamide Cleansing Gelee 3%




Happy Long Weekend!!! If you know @susanyara you know of @naturiumskin .  I’ve been following her on social media for years. I have always loved her recommendations and insights in products.  So was very excited when I finally got to try Naturium.  

There are many ways to shop their products: by ingredients, by products or you can take their routine builder quiz and get recommendations accordingly (this is what I did).  

It’s asks questions about your primary and secondary skincare goals, age range, and gives you reccos on both AM and PM routine (cleansing, treating and moisturizing). There is no guessing game here.  

Based on my results I received the recommendation and from there I chose a few (some were out of stock 😩).  First product I tried and liked is the Niacinamide Cleansing Gelee 3%. 

It helps in targeting dark spots and uneven texture (which I have) all the while cleansing the skin.  I must say a very mild cleanser that does not irritate the skin and leaves the skin clean, feeling hydrated and softer.  

It can be used in dry skin, damp skin (massage in circular motions to emulsify) and as a mask by leaving on for 5 minutes before rinsing.  It’s a great for the second step in double cleansing or for use by itself.   It can be used both in the AM and PM.  

Will be bringing you more products from Naturium soon 😊😊 P.S. they have a Labor Day sale going on.   

You can shop Naturium products on there website https://naturium.com. 


***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#apieceofme #susanyara #naturiumskin #confessions #productjunkie #cleanser #desiinfluencer #beautybloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #browngirlbloggers #showyourskinsomelove💕 #lovetheskinyouarein❤️ #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare❤️ #lifeofaproducttester #lifeofaproductjunkie #ilovewhatido♥️ #skincarejunkie #beautyjunkie #hairjunkie 

Comments

Popular Posts