Ever Eden Sheer Botanical Facial Sunscreen (SPF30)




I know it’s officially autumn and the weather is changing but remember sunscreen is something use is year around.  During the summer I highlighted several brown girl friendly sunscreens.  

Today I bring to you another sunscreen not necessarily totally brown girl friendly but other than that it is phenomenal. I present to you @everedenbrand Sheer Botanical Facial Sunscreen (SPF30).  It’s a mineral sunscreen with ingrey derived from Rose, ginger, sunflower jojoba seed, chamomile, etc. 

It feels very luxurious yet it’s sheer, hydrates skin beautifully without making it look greasy, without irritating the skin, does not pill, smells better than most sunscreens…BUT even thought it says no white cast it leaves a tiny bit white cast.  With that said it is not a deal breaker especially if I am putting on some makeup as it makes my skin feels so so good.  

It’s the last step of my AM skincare routine. Some days I don’t need moisturizer as this hydrates my skin.  I can see myself using this in winter as it will give extra hydration my skin craves.  

Although their products are geared towards moms, babies, and kids, I decided to give the sunscreen a try.  You can purchase their products directly from their website https://www.ever-eden.com. 

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#evereden #sunscreeneveryday #suncreeneveninwinter #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #beautybloggers #desiinfluencer #browngirlbloggers #novamag #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #dcbloggers #lifeofaproducttester #lifeofaproductjunkie #ilovewhatido♥️ #showyourakinsomelove #lovetheskinyouarein #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #beautyjunkie #hairjunkie #skincarejunkie #sunscreenalways 

Comments

Popular Posts