Clarins Hydrating Toning Lotion




Over the years I have used several Clairins products and some have become favs that I have gone back to over and over.  I am adding a new product to the list,  @clarinsusa Hydrating Toning Lotion.  

I am not sure if I have mentioned toner was not a product that was part of my skincare for the longest time. Everyone I used it it would dry my skin or irritate it. Off course after researching more into toners I realized it was the kind of toners I used.  In the past few years I have added toners back in and using the right one and embraced the K beauty 7 Skin Method most days and maybe more like 4-5 skin method 😂 (more in that another time). 

Back to this toner it plant based and alcohol free.  It helps in hydrating and balancing skin.  This toner is more for normal to dry skin which my combination skim morphs into in colder weather with that said even as the temps are still warm my skin responded well.   

I use it part of my PM routine.  After cleansing I soak a reusable cotton round and gently wipe my face and neck. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft plus smells good but not too strong or irritating.  I follow it up with my nightly  skincare routine. I can see this being a winter staple when my skin can feel extra parched.   It’s available @sephora and @ultabeauty among other retailers.  

Don’t miss out on the end of summer giveaway. See details under the giveaway post 

It end at midnight on September 20.  Winner will be announced on September 22.  Good Luck 🍀

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#clarins #toner #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #browngirlbloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #beautyblogger #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #showyourskinsomelove💕 #lovetheskinyouarein #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #beautyjunkie #hairjunkie #skincarejunkie #giveawaycontest 

Comments

Popular Posts