IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm




Curly hair + hot 🥵 & humid weather=not my friend.  On days with such weather and when I don’t need to be seen in public I just put my hair up and ignore it.  

But there are days I scare myself with the frizz in my hair 😂 no seriously.  So leave in products that help with hydration and frizz are my go to. In the list of ones I like I would like to add one more @igkhair Mistress Hydrating Leave-In Conditioner Hair Balm.  This is a good mistress 🙃.  

Among its ingredients are coconut oil (restores, repairs & hydrate), Shea oil (softens, protects & hydrates) and argon oil (smooths and nourishes) to tame frizz and hydrate hair.  

I like to take a little product and apply and gently comb it thru damp hair.  It does not leave a greasy feel or feel weighted down.  It’s buildable if needed so use a little at a time.   

The results my hair is less frizzy (can’t say it’s frizz free as my hair does have a kind of it’s own 🤦🏽‍♀️).  It is softer, shinier, more manageable & smells nice.  

I got the small size to try it out and that tube has lasted me a while.  I usually like pairing it with IGK’s Rich Kid Styling Cream but I am currently out of it 😩.  

It’s available at @sephora 
 
***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#frizzcontrol #leaveinconditioner #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #beautybloggers #dcbloggers #browngirlbloggers #novamag #lovetheskinyouarein #showyourskinsomelove💕 #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproductjunkie #lifeofaproducttester #ilovewhatido♥️ #hairjunkie #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #tamethatmane #frizzycurlyhair 

Comments

Popular Posts