Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Pores Perfecting Cleansing Gel






Nothing messes up your Friday like finding out that it’s only Friday πŸ˜‚ I’m exhausted and it’s only Tuesday so taking the evening to relax and watch the @olympics and watch these athletes in awe.  But before I unplug ….

As skin change you have to change products as well to target its specific need and products that multitask are and added bonus.  Finding the right cleanser can be challenging over the years I have found some really good ones and many that just don’t work for me.   

I got a chance to try out a cleanser I had heard good things about, @drdennisgross Skincare Alpha Beta Pores Perfecting Cleansing Gel.  This alpha hydroxy cleanser exfoliates and clears pores, wash away makeup and bacteria.  

It’s a gel formulation that lathers well and suggested for daily use both AM & PM.  I take one pump on wet hands and gently massage o my my face using circular motion, rinse and follow it up with my AM or PM skincare. 

Now the problematic part with daily use although my face felt clean it stripped my face of moisture leaving it feeling dry. I pulled back and used it every other day but still felt the dryness.  I really wanted it to work for me but it didn’t work 😩.  I really like Dr. Dennis Gross products and was hoping this one would another one on that list.  

It says it for normal, combination and oily skin but I feel someone with oily skin might like it better.    

***Always patch test prior to using any product and consult a doctor for professional advice*** 

Follow me on: 
https://www.facebook.com/confessionsproductjunkie/ 
https://productjunkee.tumblr.com/
https://pieceofmeconfession.blogspot.com/
Instagram:  productjunkie_confessions

#drdennisgrossskincare #cleanser #apieceofme #confessions #productjunkie #desiinfluencer #browngirlbloggers #beautybloggers #dcbloggers #novamag #dcwaledesi #dcwalepunjabi #lovetheskinyouarein #showyourskinsomeloveπŸ’• #youarebeautifuljustthewayyouare #lifeofaproducttester #lifeofaproductjunkie #ilovewhatido❤️ #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #hairjunkie #sometimesitjustdoesntwork 

Comments

Popular Posts